Preva Group offers best-in-class project opportunities to attract exceptional talent who delight clients. Our outstanding and collaborative client service delivery culture creates referrals and extensions to create new opportunities for our employees.
Preva Group seeks an amazing part-time Office/Finance Manager to help organize and administer key capabilities for a growing small professional services firm helping social impact organizations make better decisions using data and technology. This flexible 30-40hr per month role may be perfect for a stay-at-home parent seeking to retain links to a professional work environment.
- Administering the new employee on-boarding process.
- Collecting time and expense information to prepare new bills.
- Administrating the payroll process from paychecks through taxes.
- Filing monthly and quarterly tax and other regulatory requirements for several states.
- Administrating the company retirement and healthcare plans.
- Tracking customer support issues, creating user accounts and resolving password problems.
Who You Are:
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 5 years previous professional experience in finance or accounting.
- High professional standards and integrity
- Excellent people skills
- Flexible to adjust to a dynamic work environment.
- Works very independently
- Adept with numbers
- Significant Quickbooks experience and able to learn other software quickly.
how to apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.